Thursday, November 10, 2005

The holidays are upon us....















If you're thinking of ordering my handpainted original assortment of greeting cards for the holidays this year, let me know as soon as possible so I can get started! I painted my arms off last year for the cards (it was really great!).
I did several orders of "Christmas" themed cards, for people to send as their annual seasons greetings (The first picture is an example of one from that assortment), and I also did several orders of standard assortment for people to give as gifts! (yup, the other example). I take requests and can do "themes" (all floral, for example). Check out the card page on my website for more information, prices and more examples:
http://www.hbuchholz.com/greetingcards.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly great idea to put these on your blog, I love them remember to charge for shipping. luv ya K